Thursday 19 December 2013

Clothes show live!

Hello again-
I know this a little late but this is FINALLY the blog post from the Clothes show live that I attended on the 10th of December. I know that seems like ages ago but it took a while for me to get all the pictures of my camera and ready for blogging! The Clothes show is a must-go event for any Fashion lover with the amazing Fashion/dance show, hours of shopping and must-have make-up stalls. This year was my 5th year attending and also Clothes Show's 25th Birthday!

We attended the last day as there is usually great deals on all the high end stalls that are trying to get rid of their stock, such as Ciate nails, Rimmel London, David&Goliath, W7, Barry M and Models own are just a few of the big names that were offering some amazing deals! Although you can miss out on some popular items going on the last day as they sell out pretty quick if they are going for great prices all week:( Never the less, I managed to get my hands on some great bargains and also got to snap up some pictures from the theatre dance and fashion show, with the great seats we got this year with our platinum tickets! (We were FROW!!!)

Here are some pictures from the show!

The male models were a highlight.. 
Monochrome stripes were a hit with the males..
Gold luxe is definitely a must have christmas/new-year buy!
Ofc Tartan was on trend! 
Festival tribal prints modelled by Cover girl Jade Thomspon

I had such a great day and will 100% be attending again next year! If you love fashion and catwalks this is certainly an unforgettable day out, make sure you book you're tickets nice and early for next years CSL! Thanks for reading and ill be shortly putting up a post about all my amazing purchases! 
Comment, share and enjoy :)
LoveAsh-xx




All of my own images- Ashleigh Clarke©

No comments:

Post a Comment