Wednesday 11 December 2013

Bedford shop!


Hello again my lovely little bloggers/readers! I've been a bit cheeky and have been shopping for myself once again, before christmas! I'm sorry okay, there's just too many goodies out there that can't wait. Anyway, I desperately needed something to wear to the Clothes Show so decided a little trip to bedford (a local shopping centre) was needed. I only had a little budget so Primark was definitely on the cards, as well as the bargain little shoe shop in the centre which was my first stop!

Kempston Footwear Bedford- £25

As you probably already know, boots are so on trend this Winter and I just can't stop buying them! It's like I need a pair for every outfit in every colour. Even though I already have a black gold studded pair of boots I fell in love with these platform biker buckle boots from this shoe shop! They were surprisingly comfy when I tried them on which made me want them even more! These can also be doubles as boots for a night out if you're going for that grunge/biker girl style, matched with a little swing dress and leather jacket it's the perfect fashionable/casual outfit! If for the likely occasion you don't live anywhere near bedford and you want to get your hands on a pair of these beauts these links below take you to some similar styles from online/worldwide shipping sites!  

Primark-£12


Collar Detail

Next on my list was an outfit to go with my new boots. I wanted to keep in mind my grungy biker style that  I was going to go for, but with a classy twist. I found this slightly cropped, embellished collar blouse in Primark and thought 'PERFECT!' This blouse is so on trend with sheer pristine white fabric and Gorgeously embellished collar, the details are gorgeous. This blouse will add a touch of class to any outfit even if the price tag isn't really classy at all! More cheap and classy than cheap and cheerful i'd say!

Primark- £10


This was my next steal of the day! The perfect high-waist leather mini from Primark at this ridiculous bargain price. I had to pick this for my gurney style Clothes show outfit, it goes amazingly with the blouse and is matching trends with my new boots. I love this Chanel style crosshatching and the fit is lovely considering it's from Primark where you sometimes have to be cautious! I'm 5.7 and often find that any 'mini' skirt I buy looks to short but this high-waist fits like a dream and doesn't rise above the dreaded 'way too short' area.

I'm thinking this little shopping trip was a success and I know have the perfect outfit for the Clothes show! Matched with my monochrome fitted coat I can't wait to see the outcome, and don't worry ill be blogging about it straight after, the Clothes show is one of my favourite events of the year so i won't let you miss out on the action! Thanks for reading and if you have any questions or feedback feel free to comment below! 
Thanks again,
LoveAsh-x



Similar items to mine from this post- 

Boots-
Blouse-
Miss Selfridge Embellished Collar Shirt
Skirt- 

No comments:

Post a Comment