Tuesday 3 December 2013

Cambridge shop!

So,last week was mine and my boyfriends 3 year 'anniversary' of when we got together so we decided to take a little trip to Cambridge for the day! My eyes lit up as I knew it's the perfect shopping destination! I spent most of the time christmas shopping but got a few cheeky purchases for myself! First stop was primark!
Primark-£15
This is where I picked up these great vintage style tan leather boots, that go perfect with my new zara bag! They were only £15 so I had to grab a pair, they are perfect with skinnies or tights and for the winter that seems to be fast approaching! 
Primark- £13.99
I also got this grey jumper dress from Primark! It's really soft and dead cosy, perfect for all this chilly weather and also goes with my lovely new boots! Ive been wanting a comfy jumper dress for ages and this was just the perfect fit, at only £13.99 I couldnt resist! 
Wallpaper- B&Q- £13.99 Per roll
Scented candle- Primark- £2.99
Pillow-Primark- £5

The last few bits from Primark were for my bedroom rather than wardrobe! Ive just re-decorated with this great purple/cream print wallpaper so wanted to add a touch of purple to match! I got this bargain throw cushion for just £5 and this scented purple candle for £2.99! Now it all matches in nicely! 

Topshop £25

After primark, it was only natural to head to topshop! It's a nightmare going in when your supposedly not shopping for yourself.. Although i spotted this little number at a bargain £25 and just had to treat myself! I love these little split dresses and it's perfect for christmas time coming up! 

Overall it was a successful shopping/ gift buying trip! If you have any questions or just a query drop me a comment a below:) 
Thanks for reading! 
Loveash-xx

3 comments: