Sunday 15 December 2013

Ashleigh's nails!

Nail time again! As we're quickly getting closer and closer to christmas I thought i'd go for something a little festive. With all my new polished it was tricky to decide on colour but eventually I went for a Ciate mini 'Amazing Gracie' and Barry M 'Pink Iridescent' which is gorgeously glittery! With the Amazing gracie base coat and the Barry M over the top it creates a perfect subtle festive glitter nail.
Ciate mini- Within Ciate Calender
Barry M- £3.49
After creating my glitter nude base I decided to add snowflakes for that extra bit of christmasy spirit and it's a little more subtle than full blown reindeer and santa head nails! (not that there's anything wrong with them either!) Anyway, to add the snowflakes I just made a star shape with 4 lines and then simply added little flicks to the end to create snowflakes, I used my white nail pen to create these! I also left one nail blank to add some extra sparkle, I used my gold glitter nail pen to paint my 3rd finger in from the thumb as I like to create a little gap between patterned nails. After all my nails were dry I added a few drops of 'Blizzard-wonderland' polish from Models own to add a little more detail to the snowflakes. There, that's how I created the nails below.. Sparkly,Subtle and Stylish! 

Festive snowflake nails
Hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading! If you have any questions or want to leave any feedback I always appreciate it! Just leave them in the comments box below and i'll reply asap! 
Thanks again,
Loveash-xx

No comments:

Post a Comment