Monday 23 December 2013

Clothes show buys!

As my previous post explained, I attended the annual Clothes Show Live this year at the NEC Birmingham. It was amazing as usual! A real fashionistas haven with endless amounts of stalls for fashion,jewellery,vintage,accessories and make-up all under one roof! Including the amazing dance fashion show, showcasing all the latest trends and upcoming models! I wanted to show you a few bits that I got my hands on at the CSL and what my best buys were! This is me and my twin sister just before our first trip back to the car! (The bags were too heavy!)


Below is one of my best buys of the day! It's a Ciate advent calend containing a mini ciate polish for every day, it's a little late but 24 polishes for £10 was a deal I wasnt going to pass on! It's amazing and the colours are stunning. You can still grab one for yourself here, but unfortunatley not for the same price! 
Some more nail goodies! 


Oh my love is sold at Topshop! Its website is here. This was my steal of the day for only £5! 



Vera Moda is one of my favorite places to shop at the clothes show and as a platinum ticket holder I got %10 off! These two knitwears are perfect for snuggling up this winter!


I fell in love with this boyfriend coat! It was off a little unique stall and its snakeprint striking pattern caught my eye! Oversized jackets are perfect for this seasons trend. 

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment or ask questions below! Hope you enjoyed :)
Loveash-xx




No comments:

Post a Comment