Thursday 7 November 2013

Newcastle shop!

So, I havent posted in a while and I am truly very sorry! However,I have a little treat as im posting twice today! Thats right two posts! Awesome. Anyway, the reason I havnt been posting much is because ive been a busy bee interning at this really cool digital marketing place so I have been blogging but just for other companies! The pics below are from a little shopping I did at the metrocentre in Newcastle! I went up a few weeks ago to visit a friend who's at uni up there! I had a truly amazing time and will never forget that weekend! So,here are a few goodies I got! 
Zara Tan Bag- £24.99
Above is one of fave buys of the day! This amazing leather luxe tote from Zara. I couldnt resist, at only £24.99 who would? Its perfect to fit my mac book in and loads of room for day to day wear! Deffinatley my deal of the day :)

Primark Denim Faux fur Jacket- £19.99

Another bargain above,this lush denim jacket from Primark! So comfortable and extra fur lining for that little bit of warmth needed now its getting cooler! This was only £19.99 and goes with any outfit, perfect all year round too! 
H&M wax effect skinny jeans- £22.99
Zara Denim Jegging skinnies- £19.99

I needed some casual/smart clothing for work so I decided to buy some new skinnies whilst I could. There great to wear with anything and I think these dark colours are perfect for smart/casual office wear! Anyway,these luxe wax effect skinny jeans were £22.99 from H&M wheras the dark blue denim jegging's were only £19.99 from Zara! 
H&M Floral B&W Kimono- £16.99

Above is another great H&M buy! This floral kimono is perfect for day wear or evening! Paired with black skinnies or a little black dress thus kimono adds an element of class to any outfit! This top was £16.99.


Last but not least,beauty! I had to grab some new make-up for this winter weather,ive been looking ghostly for the last month and needed some brightening up! The boots in the metro centre is also massive so had to give it a go! I started of with the nails,ive been wanting matte polish forever and spotted this croc crackle whilst at the Barry M station. I thought they would work wanders together but thats for another post! They were £3.99 each. Next I moved onto the face, powder and foundation are a basic necessatie and I needed to top up! I went for Max factor powder (as always) its my favourite powder! It always feels so light and makes the best difference! The foundation was a first for me, I usually use Rimmel but I went for a different type. This Wake me up however is really great! Its ever so slightly dark for me  but it still fits my complexion after a light brush on! It feels airy and doesnt leave me looking greasy and orange after,bonus! 

Overall I loved newcastle and wish I could of splashed way more cash but unfortantley with christmas coming up I wasnt allowed:( Nevermind,all set for the office and fresh faced too! If you have any questions please feel free to comment below! I would love any feedback or advice you fellow bloggers have:) 

Thanks for reading-
Loveash-xx

No comments:

Post a Comment