Monday 18 November 2013

Product of the week!

Im going to start a regular 'product of the week'. I love getting my hands on new products and luckily enough my sister was sent this amazing new 2 in 1 tangle teaser brush by 'ScareDoo'. This brush is great! If you're like me and have  long hair that often gets in a tangle wether im just walking down the street or have justdeeply conitioned it- no matter what it gets tangled! So,as you can imagine this is tres annoying and I need a product that can help me with these knotty issues! This is it! This brush glides through my hair with ease without ripping half my hair out in the process (which is always a bonus.) 

Another great feature that really makes this product stand out from the rest is its two way brush! Just a simple click of the tangle brush and you can flip it over to the all time fave paddle brush! Even better is, the accesable space inside can be used to store all those forever dissapearing hair toggles and bobby pins! Pefect! 


Overall this product is great for any-one with knotty hair and at only £10.99 there's no reason not to have one! Another absolutely amazing bonus is they donate £1 from every brush sold to the pink ribbon foundation charity! Totes- worth every penny in my case, so get online and order one asap❤️

If you have this product or have any question's, feel free to comment below! 
Thanks for reading! 
Love Ash-xx

No comments:

Post a Comment