Saturday 9 November 2013

Ashleighs Nails!

Its that time again,new nails time! I absalutley love changing my nails and I will try my best to keep udating blogs about them! First up (better late than never) is the halloween nails! I went for a simple yet unique approach to halloween with thses mix&match scary prints! The thumb is hidden but that was a pumpkin, the rest are the more favourable to me! All of them were created with different colour nail pens! A key element to any keen nail artist! I think these turned out ok overal, and they dried just in time for me to open all the sweets!! 

My next set of nails from this month were inspired by a post I saw on @wahnails instagram! I love following them for inspiration as they always have the best and freshest designs out there! I went for this monochrome style with a hint of red to make it pop! I also wanted to try out my black matte with shiny black tips! Look at my first 'Ashleighs nails' blog to see how I create the hounstooth effect! I created this look with a BarryM black matte and silky red polish with black and white nail pens from models own! 

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy:)
LoveAsh-xx
P.s- If you love nail art follow my Instagram for daily updates, as well as #ashleighsnails!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have nominated you to take part in the Liebster Award, it's a little Q and A to help share new blogs with under 200 followers on bloglovin'.
    Visit my blog to find the questions and a little more about the Liebster Award!
    Looking forward to seeing your answers :)

    Love Liv x http://andalucia-wanderlust.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete