Monday 3 November 2014

Fashion Promotion and Imaging

Hello again! 
Just a little post to celebrate finishing my first unit at university! Had to give a 5 minute presentation today on my chosen brand for the project which I think went well so now to have a nice relaxing week off at home! We had to create a future concept for our chosen brands, mine was Kenzo. There's a few examples of my work below so take a look if you're interested and let me know what you think! 
Personally I think it's a great idea and would work perfect for Kenzo's target audience! 

Heritage Mood-board Kenzo
Kenzo moodboard- InDesign




Editorial campaign, Kenzo By Mav

Kenzo mood-board- future concept

Kenzo Beauty- Future Mood-board

Anyway, I'm glad to be done with that assignment and I start my next rotation next monday starting with Imaging! Cannot wait to start screen printing, will keep you all updated on how it goes :) 
Thanks for reading, 
LoveAsh-xx








No comments:

Post a Comment